I've had a good one myself. This Christmas season I've been to four parties, and a Solstice circle. The circle was a definate first--I'd never seen anything like it before. I may do that again next year. :) And the Christmas Eve party at Grandma's was especially good this year. Lots of people came, including my five little second-cousins. (Until they came along, I was the youngest. But that's off on a tangent.
As for what I got for Christmas, here is the list:
- House slippers
- A set of very soft and warm pajamas
- A dart board
- Some long underwear, (this and those above from Mom and Dad)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azcaban DVD (thanks to my brother and his wife)
- another set of pajamas (can you ever have too many?) and the traditional socks and underwear (Thanks Grandma and Grampa)
- Sun and Moon style votif candle holders and some scented oil and tealight oil heater. These are really cool! (Thanks to my sis)
- A pink sweater (my aunt)
I think that's it. I hope I'm not forgetting anyone! I think I did pretty well this year.