Sunday, December 26, 2004

Merry Christmas to all

Though it is a day late. :-P


I've had a good one myself. This Christmas season I've been to four parties, and a Solstice circle. The circle was a definate first--I'd never seen anything like it before. I may do that again next year. :) And the Christmas Eve party at Grandma's was especially good this year. Lots of people came, including my five little second-cousins. (Until they came along, I was the youngest. But that's off on a tangent.
:-P)

As for what I got for Christmas, here is the list:

  1. House slippers

  2. A set of very soft and warm pajamas

  3. A dart board

  4. Some long underwear, (this and those above from Mom and Dad)

  5. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azcaban DVD (thanks to my brother and his wife)

  6. another set of pajamas (can you ever have too many?) and the traditional socks and underwear (Thanks Grandma and Grampa)

  7. Sun and Moon style votif candle holders and some scented oil and tealight oil heater. These are really cool! (Thanks to my sis)

  8. A pink sweater (my aunt)



I think that's it. I hope I'm not forgetting anyone! I think I did pretty well this year.

No comments: