Monday, March 19, 2007

Thankful to feminism for...

hell’s handmaiden » Blog Archive » Five for Feminism

I have been tagged by hell's handmaiden to list the file things I can thank feminism for. This should not be hard :)


  1. Women's suffrage! I never miss a national election.

  2. I can work in a field that is typically dominated by men, and no one thinks anything of it.

  3. I have freedom to express myself sexually without feeling dirty.
  4. I'm not under pressure to just get married and have kids as soon as I'm old enough.

  5. Feminism has shown me that I deserve respect equal to that which is due to any of my male friends.

I could go on, but no doubt this is my top 5.

I have tagged Beep Beep It's Me .

1 comment:

beepbeepitsme said...

I have done this meme once before, but I am up for it again. It might be similar to last time, is all I can say in my defence.

I will hopefully get around to it in the next couple of days. :)