Sunday, February 20, 2005

it's been a while

I haven't wrote for a while, since I've been really busy with school. And other things. :)
I have now started working in the lab until about 1am with my project group on Thursday, Sunday, and Monday nights. And sometimes on other days. In fact, that is where I am now, taking a little break.
I also have my other classes to contend with, though they have not become quite as time consuming. Stuff I'm doing for other classes includes a crash course in ASP.NET and a book I'm reading for Database Security called Body of Secrets.

I had a job interview last Friday but I'm not really optimistic about getting the job.

On a totally other note, my new flame is still burning well. And he has an adorable little neice ;)

Ok, I've got to get back to work now . . .

1 comment:

dji said...

Sounds like a pretty crazy schedule... I find it hard enough when I'm out on saturday night and don't get home until 1am on sunday...

Glad to hear that things are going well with your boyfriend though :)